Design Aglow prints your album exactly as it is uploaded. However, reprints are available for incorrectly uploaded files and costs for these reprints are the responsibility of the customer.
Articles in this section
- My album arrived damaged or defective. What should I do?
- I used my sample discount code in an order with two albums but I only wanted one to be a sample. Now they are both stamped "Studio Sample". Can I exchange one for a regular album for my client?
- I uploaded the wrong files for my album and I didn't notice until I received it in the mail. Can I exchange it?
- My client damaged their album. Can I get it fixed?
- If I don't like my album, can I return it?