Yes! Every single frame that we offer comes with corresponding frame grade acrylic. We love it because it's lightweight and shatter resistant and naturally has no tinting commonly seen in glass, with makes it perfect for displaying and protecting your images.
Articles in this section
- I don't live in the United States. Can I still order frames?
- How can I apply a dust cover to a frame like a professional framer?
- Will the new frames match my old Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames exactly?
- What types of mats are included with your frames?
- Do your frames have finished backs?
- Where are your frames made?
- What is the best way to update my old sample 4x6 frames? It looks like the Sellwood style's updated plus the addition of the Hollywood style. Is there a set I can purchase with all the new frames?
- How should I clean acrylic?
- I heard there are exciting updates to Design Aglow Frames for 2018. What should I tell my clients?
- Do your smaller frames include easels?