There are tons of printers to choose from to print your templates and marketing materials. Whomever you choose, be absolutely sure that you contact them for their sizing, bleed and crop specs before printing your materials. You may need to re-size to their specs or move text away from the edges. Never guesstimate and always double check with your printer before placing your order! That said, most of our templates are designed for Miller's Professional Imaging's specs. Please check sizing information on product pages.
Articles in this section
- Where can I order the Welcome Packet templates within Miller's ROES?
- Where do you have the dry erase boards printed in the workflow assistant?
- Album on a Wall template - where to print?
- Where do you find the folders from the Welcome Packets?
- Can forms be customized for my business?
- Where do I find the studio wallpaper or wall clinging paper?
- Why are my PSD templates blank?
- Are your products compatible with Photoshop Elements?
- Can the photo album templates be used with any size photo albums?
- Can I resize the templates?