We strongly recommend using the full version of Photoshop when customizing our templates (available for as little as $10 a month here). However, for those who feel like they have a high proficiency with Photoshop Elements, we list all software compatibility within the description of each product. Some are compatible with Photoshop Elements 11 and older and will include an "ungrouping" action in your download that will ungroup the layers to make them editable, which you can also download here.
Articles in this section
- Where do you have the dry erase boards printed in the workflow assistant?
- Album on a Wall template - where to print?
- Where do you find the folders from the Welcome Packets?
- Can forms be customized for my business?
- Where do I find the studio wallpaper or wall clinging paper?
- Why are my PSD templates blank?
- Are your products compatible with Photoshop Elements?
- Can the photo album templates be used with any size photo albums?
- Can I resize the templates?
- Where should I get my templates printed?