Yes, all of our forms are delivered in fully layered Photoshop files as well as InDesign files, so you can change anything you'd like (text, colors, logo, sizing, etc).
Articles in this section
- Where do you have the dry erase boards printed in the workflow assistant?
- Album on a Wall template - where to print?
- Where do you find the folders from the Welcome Packets?
- Can forms be customized for my business?
- Where do I find the Studio wallpaper or Will Clinging paper?
- Why are my PSD templates blank?
- Are your products compatible with Photoshop Elements?
- Can the photo album templates be used with any size photo albums?
- Can I resize the templates?