Unfortunately, you can not use our product photos on your own materials. Because our product photos contain copyrighted images that are the property of the photographers that created them, anyone claiming them as their own will be in violation of those copyrights. One exception is for stock photos that come as a part of your digital download. If there is a photo embedded in a template you have purchased from us, it is perfectly fine for you to use it in your studio’s materials.
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?