Sample albums must be purchased separately from regularly priced albums. Any albums within an order that uses a sample discount code will be processed as samples. The cost for any reprints are the responsibility of the customer.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my album or folio?
- My album or folio arrived damaged or defective. What should I do?
- I used my sample discount code in an order with two albums but I only wanted one to be a sample. Now they are both stamped "Studio Sample". Can I exchange one for a regular album for my client?
- I uploaded the wrong files I didn't notice until I received it in the mail. Can I exchange it?
- My client damaged their album or folio. Can I get it fixed?