Design Aglow views you as our partner in frame sales; we support you by offering resources for the selling, presentation, and marketing of your new frame line. Our downloadable templates (many of them free!), vivid inspiration, and helpful suggestions create fresh ideas for the pricing and promotion of your frames. And because we know that incorporating a new product into your lineup can be intimidating, our no initial investment policy means that you can start selling frames immediately, with zero initial outlay or risk.
Articles in this section
- I don't live in the United States. Can I still order frames?
- How can I apply a dust cover to a frame like a professional framer?
- Will the new frames match my old Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames exactly?
- What types of mats are included with your frames?
- Do your frames have finished backs?
- Where are your frames made?
- What is the best way to update my old sample 4x6 frames? It looks like the Sellwood style's updated plus the addition of the Hollywood style. Is there a set I can purchase with all the new frames?
- How should I clean acrylic?
- I heard there are exciting updates to Design Aglow Frames for 2018. What should I tell my clients?
- Do your smaller frames include easels?