Yes! No more dealing with corners, parts, and pieces. We value your time and know you do not want a second job as a carpenter.
Articles in this section
- How do I properly size my image for Framed Prints?
- I don't live in the United States. Can I still order frames?
- How can I apply a dust cover to a Ready-Made frame like a professional framer?
- Will the new frames match my old Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames exactly?
- What types of mats are included with your frames?
- Do your frames have finished backs?
- Where are your frames made?
- What is the best way to update my old sample 4x6 frames? It looks like the Sellwood style's updated plus the addition of the Hollywood style. Is there a set I can purchase with all the new frames?
- How should I clean acrylic?
- I heard there are exciting updates to Design Aglow Frames for 2018. What should I tell my clients?