All of our templates that include text have been professionally pre-written for you. You are welcome to use any of the stock text that comes on any of our products, including holiday cards, baby announcements, sales and marketing materials, and albums, and are not required to change it. However, we highly recommend that you do change the text to reflect your own personal style and point-of-view. Remember that the templates are only a starting point to get you on your way to better sales and a more successful studio. Try to put your own personality into the words. Clients LOVE that!
Articles in this section
- Where do you have the dry erase boards printed in the workflow assistant?
- Album on a Wall template - where to print?
- Where do you find the folders from the Welcome Packets?
- Can forms be customized for my business?
- Where do I find the studio wallpaper or wall clinging paper?
- Why are my PSD templates blank?
- Are your products compatible with Photoshop Elements?
- Can the photo album templates be used with any size photo albums?
- Can I resize the templates?
- Where should I get my templates printed?