The Studio Wallpaper is actually printed on a Fabric Wall Cling through ProDPI. You can find out more about it HERE. It is a somewhat opaque fabric cling that can be readjusted and removed easily without damaging your walls.
Articles in this section
- Where do you have the dry erase boards printed in the workflow assistant?
- Album on a Wall template - where to print?
- Where do you find the folders from the Welcome Packets?
- Can forms be customized for my business?
- Where do I find the studio wallpaper or wall clinging paper?
- Why are my PSD templates blank?
- Are your products compatible with Photoshop Elements?
- Can the photo album templates be used with any size photo albums?
- Can I resize the templates?