We made some changes to our shop in the beginning of 2018, including changing manufacturers and bringing production home to Portland, Oregon. There were no major changes to the color or finish of the new improved frames, however the Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames may not always be 100% identical due to our hand finishing techniques. We would suggest mixing these new frames throughout your old collection, rather than having one batch on the left and a new batch on the right. The new backs are unfinished and fronts include acrylic in lieu of glass, which should not be noticeable when frames are hung on the wall.
Articles in this section
- Are prints mounted within Framed Prints?
- How do I properly size my image for Framed Prints?
- How can I apply a dust cover to a Ready-Made frame like a professional framer?
- Will the new frames match my pre 2018 Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames exactly?
- What types of mats are included with your frames?
- Do your frames have finished backs?
- Where are your frames made?
- What is the best way to update my old sample 4x6 frames? It looks like the Sellwood style's updated plus the addition of the Hollywood style. Is there a set I can purchase with all the new frames?
- How should I clean acrylic?
- I heard there were updates to Design Aglow Frames in January 2018.