There were no major changes to the color or finish of the new improved frames, however they may not be 100% identical due to our hand finishing techniques. We would suggest mixing these new frames throughout the rest of your old collection, rather than having one batch on the left and a new batch on the right for example. The new backs are unfinished and fronts include acrylic in lieu of glass fronts, which should not be noticeable as different when frames are hung on the wall.
Articles in this section
- How do I properly size my image for Framed Prints?
- I don't live in the United States. Can I still order frames?
- How can I apply a dust cover to a frame like a professional framer?
- Will the new frames match my old Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames exactly?
- What types of mats are included with your frames?
- Do your frames have finished backs?
- Where are your frames made?
- What is the best way to update my old sample 4x6 frames? It looks like the Sellwood style's updated plus the addition of the Hollywood style. Is there a set I can purchase with all the new frames?
- How should I clean acrylic?
- I heard there are exciting updates to Design Aglow Frames for 2018. What should I tell my clients?