Prints are dry mounted (at full frame size) on an acid-free 3/16” lightweight board prior to framing to ensure your print won’t slip or buckle.
Articles in this section
- Do your frames come with acrylic?
- Can the new large format frames be displayed in a wall gallery alongside smaller frames?
- Are prints mounted within Framed Prints?
- How do I properly size my image for Framed Prints?
- Will the new frames match my pre 2018 Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames exactly?
- What types of mats are included with your frames?
- Do your frames have finished backs?
- Where are your frames made?
- What is the best way to update my old sample 4x6 frames? It looks like the Sellwood style's updated plus the addition of the Hollywood style. Is there a set I can purchase with all the new frames?
- How should I clean acrylic?