In larger templates, each template has come with the top layer filled with white to optimize download times. (This is why they appear to be blank.) Before using the templates delete the top layer in Photoshop and re-save the file.
Articles in this section
- Where can I order the Welcome Packet templates within Miller's ROES?
- Where do you have the dry erase boards printed in the workflow assistant?
- Album on a Wall template - where to print?
- Where do you find the folders from the Welcome Packets?
- Can forms be customized for my business?
- Where do I find the studio wallpaper or wall clinging paper?
- Why are my PSD templates blank?
- Can the photo album templates be used with any size photo albums?
- Are your products compatible with Photoshop Elements?
- Can I resize templates?