Our templates are licensed for one purpose only: for professional photographers to use to enhance their own images and to sell at retail to their own studio's clients. There is one exception to this rule, and that is the use by the photographer that has purchased the templates for their own personal items.
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?
- Why don't you include the fonts that you use to design the templates? Aren't those part of the design?