Generally, this would not be allowed for most of our products. However, certain products in our shop are licensed for use on logos, websites, blogs, and much more. You will need to check the “Product Details” on the item’s store page to find out which uses are appropriate. If you are still uncertain after consulting the product’s store page please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at the “Contact” link above.
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?
- Why don't you include the fonts that you use to design the templates? Aren't those part of the design?