You may make a copy of a product provided that you personally own all of the computers to which it is copied. For example, in your studio you have two computers. One for you, and one for your assistant/studio manager. It is fine to have a copy of any product you buy on each computer because you are the owner of both machines. However, it is not permitted, for example, to copy the files to a friend, who is also a professional photographer because you do not own the computer to which the files are being copied.
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?