The shipping for our packaging, frames and albums are based on quantity, weight and distance. The price will vary depending on the quantity of items that you are ordering and where you live. You can easily get a good estimate for shipping cost of your items by selecting the quantity, adding them to your cart and navigating to checkout. After you proceed to checkout, on the second page you will see the shipping total for that selection. Because our shipping is based on weight and distance and real-time calculations, we cannot give you exact shipping prices for everything listed before you enter your shipping address.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to ship my frames?
- Can I cancel my frame order?
- What if my frames arrive damaged?
- Can I drop ship frames to my client?
- Can I return my frames?
- Do you replace shipments that are stolen?
- Can I combine two separate orders?
- How much does shipping cost for frames?
- How are the frames shipped?
- Can you ship to a P.O. Box?