That's right! We made several improvements to our frames in the beginning of 2018, including changing manufacturers and bringing production from China home to Portland, Oregon.
Our frame line has big improvements from that change:
• Lightweight, portrait quality acrylic glazing replaces heavy glass fronts.
• Black and white Sellwood styles are upgraded to real hardwood and include a finish coat to prevent scuffs and damages.
• Our best selling styles, Laurelhurst and Hawthorne have remained the same, no changes.
• Backing systems received a makeover with a traditional, simple tab system and all-black backs.
• Two new frame offerings for you...a unique fog grey in Sellwood and an elegant champagne look, Hollywood.