We made some changes to our shop in the beginning of 2018, including changing manufacturers and bringing production home to Portland, Oregon. There were no major changes to the color or finish of the new improved frames, however the Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames may not always be 100% identical due to our hand finishing techniques. We would suggest mixing these new frames throughout your old collection, rather than having one batch on the left and a new batch on the right. The new backs are unfinished and fronts include acrylic in lieu of glass, which should not be noticeable when frames are hung on the wall.
Articles in this section
- What if my frames arrive damaged?
- How do I properly size my image for Framed Prints?
- Do your frames come with acrylic?
- Can the new large format frames be displayed in a wall gallery alongside smaller frames?
- Are prints mounted within Framed Prints?
- Will the new frames match my pre 2018 Hawthorne and Laurelhurst frames exactly?
- What types of mats are included with your frames?
- Do your frames have finished backs?
- I heard there were updates to Design Aglow Frames in January 2018.
- Do your smaller frames include easels?