You’ll need to order a custom die with your logo (one-time setup fee) to start the embossing process. See instructions for preparing your logo and how to get started here.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Engraving and Embossing?
- Can I change the placement of my logo after my initial order, once my die is on file?
- Do I receive a proof every time I place an embossing order?
- Can I use the same logo file for embossing and engraving?
- Can I order embossing in multiple colors?
- What does the flat rate embossing fee include?
- What specifications are required for uploading my logo?
- How long does embossing take?
- I want custom embossing! How can I get started?
- What’s the difference between letterpress and embossing?