Embossing and engraving logos are separate and not interchangeable. Please keep this in mind if you are selecting 'I have a logo on file'. We will not use your embossing logo for engraving or vise versa.
Articles in this section
- What is embossing?
- I want custom embossing! How can I get started?
- Can I use the same logo file for embossing and engraving?
- What is the difference between Engraving and Embossing?
- Can I change the placement of my logo after my initial order, once my die is on file?
- Do I receive a proof every time I place an embossing order?
- Can I order embossing in multiple colors?
- What does the flat rate embossing fee include?
- What specifications are required for uploading my logo?
- How long does embossing take?