While the fly leaf pages are always matte black (the blank opening and closing pages), the fill pages of Design Aglow Albums are photo paper (Fuji Lustre) in either black or white. (The fill page is the blank page opposite the first and last populated page.)
Articles in this section
- Design Aglow Albums - How it Works
- Album layout and file naming
- What size and resolution should my files be?
- What is an album fill page?
- Is there a minimum or maximum number of pages I can include in my album?
- Is there a safety margin for albums and folios?
- Should I design my album in spreads or pages?
- Do you require specific software?
- Do you check my files?
- How do I upload my files?