Unfortunately, due to the digital nature of our products, we are unable to offer any refunds or exchanges. We are careful to convey that a working knowledge of Photoshop or InDesign is important to use our templates, but we know that everyone has to start someplace! If you are not quite comfortable with your skills, we recommend you slow down, ask a friend (or learn via youtube or lynda.com,to show you the design ropes). We are sure you will get the hang of it after a few quick lessons....we have not lost anyone yet! We encourage you to practice and soon you will be able to use any templates in the world. Don’t give up. We believe in you!
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund / return on my digital product?
- I lost my digital files! What do I do?
- How do I download my purchases?
- My product won't download! - Help?
- I didn't receive a confirmation or download email - what should I do?
- I downloaded the templates, but I am unable to use them as I don't have very much experience in Photoshop and InDesign. Can I get a refund?