The fonts we use in our designs are usually standard system fonts you already have on your computer or freeware or shareware fonts available for free loin. We cannot include the fonts in your download because they are protected under copyright., however you can download them directly from their creators. We find that if you type in the name of the font into your favorite search engine you will come up with several download sources.
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?
- Why don't you include the fonts that you use to design the templates? Aren't those part of the design?