When you buy one of our templates/actions/marketing materials or any other product in the shop, you are not buying the copyright to the product, but are buying the right to use the product in a certain way. This is commonly called “licensing” a product. Design Aglow still owns the copyright to the design and all text in our products, and are licensing the use of that copyright to you for a fee. Because you are not purchasing the copyright to the items you download, you may not use them in any way that is not expressly permitted. For example, you may not copy, loan, give away, or sell the product to someone else, because the copyright remains the property of the creator (Design Aglow) and can only be copied, loaned, given away, or sold by the owner. Design Aglow copyrights every product we sell and will defend our copyright legally. Please report any copyright violations here. We will maintain your confidentiality.
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?
- Why don't you include the fonts that you use to design the templates? Aren't those part of the design?