This use of the templates is not permitted. Each of our products is individually copyrighted with the US Copyright Office and you may not use the designs, in whole or in part, to create products for sale outside the scope of the licensing above.
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?
- Why don't you include the fonts that you use to design the templates? Aren't those part of the design?