You are welcome to use any of the professionally written text that comes on any of our products, including holiday cards, baby announcements, sales and marketing materials, magazines, newsletters and albums, and are not required to change it. However, we highly recommend that you do change the text to reflect your own personal style and point of view. Remember that the templates are only a starting point to get you on your way to better sales and a more successful studio. Try to put your own personality into the words. Clients LOVE that!
Articles in this section
- Do you include the photos in the products (on the product pages)?
- Can I use the photos of products on your site on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
- I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
- May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
- Is it okay to use the included text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
- Can I buy your templates and turn them into products to sell my customers?
- How may I use your digital templates?